How to Play Pick 3?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Playing PICK 3™ is easy. It's the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $500 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with a Box, Straight/Box, Combo, Pairs or 1-OFF® play. So many options to try! Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way any day – twice a day. Midday and evening drawings offer two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 3 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of three digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers. For a Front Pair play, select numbers from the first two columns only; and, for a Back Pair play, select numbers from the last two columns only.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, 1-OFF, Combo, Front Pair, or Back Pair.
3. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1 (all Straight/Box and 1-OFF plays cost $1; Combo plays cost $1.50 to $6.00).
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the "Days" section on your playslip.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
PICK 3 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 11 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:19 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 9:34 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes of less than $600 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
How to Play - Pick 3 Playslip, How to Play 1-Off
Ever feel like you're close, but you've somehow missed the mark? With 1-OFF® you can miss by one and still win a cash prize. That's 26 more chances to win!
To play, simply pick up a PICK 3 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Select your three numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
Mark the 1-OFF® box on the PICK 3 playslip.
Select the draw time: MID, EVE, or BOTH.
Once you give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer, you will receive a ticket printed with your 3-digit number and the 1-OFF numbers higher or lower than your 3-digit number.
During the PICK 3 drawing, 3 numbers will be drawn at random. If your 3-digit number is a Straight match to the numbers, you win $250. Or, if any of your 1-OFF numbers match the PICK 3 numbers drawn, you can win up to $10.
How to Win Pick 3?
Players who match all three of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 3™ drawing for the date played can win up to $500, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Pair or Back Pair players who match two numbers in exact order can win up to $50.