How to Play Lotto?
For just $1, you could win Florida's original jackpot game FLORIDA LOTTO®! Jackpots start at $2 million and roll until there is a winner, with drawings held twice a week. This game has produced more than 1,000 jackpot winners and you could be the next. Players can add EZmatch™ for the chance to win instant cash and/or add XTRA to multiply their non-jackpot cash winnings by two, three, four or five times.
To play, ask the store clerk for a ticket or pick up a FLORIDA LOTTO playslip. Each playslip contains 10 panels (A-J). In each panel played:
- Select six numbers from 1 through 53, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box in the panel and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- For a chance to win cash instantly, select the EZmatch box in a panel for a $1 more per play. FLORIDA LOTTO tickets with EZmatch cannot be canceled.
- To multiply your winnings on non-jackpot cash prizes, select the XTRA box. XTRA costs $1 more per play. FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA tickets will display "XTRA YES". Please Note: The XTRA box applies to all panels, Advance Plays and Quick Picks played on the playslip.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip.
- Mark the JACKPOT COMBO box for a $2 POWERBALL®, a $2 FLORIDA LOTTO® with XTRA and a $2 MEGA MILLIONS® Quick Pick ticket for the next available draw date.
- Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, draw date(s) and the total cost of the ticket. For each panel with EZmatch selected, you will receive a separate ticket with your FLORIDA LOTTO and EZmatch numbers. Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
- Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
Drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday nights at 11:15 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets can be purchased until 10:40 p.m., Eastern Time, on the night of the draw. Tickets purchased after 10:40 p.m. will be for the next draw.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Win Now and Win Later!
With EZmatch™, you can add instant fun to FLORIDA LOTTO! Just choose the EZmatch play option, for an additional $1 per play for a chance to win cash instantly.
When you select EZmatch, six EZmatch numbers and instant prize amounts will print below the FLORIDA LOTTO numbers on your ticket. Match any EZmatch number with any FLORIDA LOTTO number on your ticket, and win the prize amount shown instantly. You can win up to six times on a single FLORIDA LOTTO with EZmatch ticket.
XTRA is a special feature that allows players to multiply their non-jackpot cash prizes by two, three, four or five times the original prize amount! A player must choose the XTRA option on his/her FLORIDA LOTTO playslip or tell the retailer that he/she wishes to purchase a FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA ticket. FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA tickets cost an additional $1 per play.
FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA players who match three of six winning numbers will win a minimum of $25, the 3-of-6 prize multiplied by five, regardless of the multiplier selected for that drawing.
How to Win Lotto?
The Florida Lottery will hold official FLORIDA LOTTO® drawings in which six out of 53 numbers will be drawn at random. If your six numbers match the six winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played, you win the FLORIDA LOTTO jackpot. Match three, four or five of the winning numbers to win other cash prizes.
The XTRA multiplier number is selected at random, from 2 through 5, before each drawing. If a FLORIDA LOTTO with XTRA player matches three, four or five winning numbers, he/she wins an amount equal to the original prize amount multiplied by the multiplier that was drawn before the drawing. If the player matches just two winning numbers, he/she wins a free FLORIDA LOTTO ticket for the next available draw.
Players may choose to receive their portion of the FLORIDA LOTTO jackpots in a one-time Cash Option payment or in 30 annual payments. The Cash Option payment is the amount required on the day of the drawing (or if the drawing is held on a Saturday or holiday, the business day prior to the drawing) to fund the applicable jackpot prize paid over 30 years, less applicable taxes. FLORIDA LOTTO jackpot winners who want to receive a single Cash Option payment must claim their prizes within the first 60 days of the 180-day redemption period. Applicable federal income taxes will be withheld from both Cash Option and annual payments at the time payments are made. Read more about claiming Lottery prizes.