How to Play Fantasy 5?
Top Prize Rolls Down if Nobody Wins!
Ever daydream about what you would do with a fantasy prize of around $200,000? With FANTASY 5®, you can! And, if there is no top-prize winner, the top prize rolls down to the 4-of-5 and 3-of-5 prize levels. FANTASY 5 has lots of winners. You can win a free ticket for matching just two numbers. Tickets cost $1 per play.
To play, pick up a FANTASY 5 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains 10 panels (A-J). In each panel played:
1. Select five numbers from 1 through 36 or mark the Quick Pick box to have the computer pick any or all of your numbers at random.
2. For a chance to win cash instantly, select the EZmatch™ box in a panel for a $1 more per play. Or you can mark the EZmatch box on the upper left side of the playslip to add EZmatch to all panels played. FANTASY 5 tickets with EZmatch cannot be canceled.
3. To play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playslip.
4. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, draw date(s) and the total cost of the ticket. For each panel with EZmatch selected, you will receive a separate ticket with your FANTASY 5 and EZmatch numbers. Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
5. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
FANTASY 5 Game with EZmatch Playslip
Drawings are held seven days per week at approximately 11:15 p.m. ET. Tickets can be purchased until 10:40 p.m. ET on the night of the draw. Tickets purchased after 10:40 p.m. will be for the next draw.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
How to Win Fantasy 5?
The Florida Lottery will hold official FANTASY 5® drawings in which five out of 36 numbers will be drawn at random. If your five numbers match the five winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played, you win the FANTASY 5 top prize. Match two, three or four of the winning numbers to win other cash prizes or a free Quick Pick ticket.
FANTASY 5 is a pari-mutuel game. Actual prize amounts depend on sales and the number of winners in each prize category. All FANTASY 5 cash prizes are paid in a single cash payment. If there is no top prize winner, the money in the top prize pool rolls down, and is shared equally among winners in the 4-of-5 prize level, with a maximum prize of $555 per winner. If the available roll down exceeds the $555 per winner maximum in the 4-of-5 prize level, the excess funds in the prize pool roll down and are shared equally among the winners in the 3-of-5 prize level. When a ticket with 2-of-5 winning numbers is redeemed, the gaming terminal will automatically print a free Quick Pick ticket for the next available drawing.